Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley D Bosta DPM
Dr. Stanley D Bosta, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Homestead, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley D Bosta has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Stanley D Bosta has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 5 of 5
Kathy S , Uniontown, PA
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley D Bosta - Posted on November 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley D Bosta - Posted on April 11th, 2019
Dr. Bosta is the full package when it comes to a doctor. He is very knowledgeable, exceptionally caring, and takes his time with you. He also has evening and weekend hours. He is the only podiatrist I will ever use and have and will continue to refer friends to him. The office staff is very friendly as well!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley D Bosta - Posted on March 15th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley D Bosta - Posted on March 5th, 2019
Wonderful man, Dr!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley D Bosta - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
42 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Stanley D Bosta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALLEGHENY PODIATRY, 495 E Waterfront Dr Ste 230, Homestead, PA
Dr. Stanley D Bosta is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Homestead, PA.