Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin G Walker DPM
Dr. Kevin G Walker, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Ogden, UT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin G Walker has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Kevin G Walker has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Do NOT put your healing in his hands!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin G Walker - Posted on February 2nd, 2019
Good bedside manner does NOT equal best medical practices in surgery!! My issues was an easy repair!! NOPE!! Multiple surgeries later, I got a new doctor. My new surgeon was not shy is sharing what he found in examining Dr. Walker's work, substandard procedures!!! I thought maybe I was the only one, it's even more frustrating to find as I dig that there are many of us that have gone through this!!
Needed Second Surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin G Walker - Posted on May 9th, 2017
Dr. Walker is extremely nice, and I'm sure he does some things very well. Unfortunately, he only fixed some of my surgical issues, and he made others worse. What got me most upset was that he blew off my questions about the problem issues and would quickly leave the room. I ended up needing a second surgery from someone else to fix the mess he left.
30 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kevin G Walker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOGDEN CLINIC PROFESSIONAL CENTER SOUTH, 4700 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT
Dr. Kevin G Walker is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Ogden, UT.