Is Dr. Michael Kokat the right Podiatrist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kokat DPM
Dr. Michael Kokat, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Brookfield, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kokat has 5 locations
4931 S. 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221
2500 W. Layton Ave. Suite 170
Milwaukee, WI 53221
19035 West Capitol Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045
1050 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 102
Burlington, WI 53105
Dr. Michael Kokat has the following 1 specialty
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Michael Kokat has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
17 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Michael Kokat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Kokat's office for more information.
4931 S. 27th Street Milwaukee, WI : (262) 763-9007
2500 W. Layton Ave. Suite 170 Milwaukee, WI : (414) 281-1500
19035 West Capitol Drive Brookfield, WI : (262) 763-9007
1050 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 102 Burlington, WI : (262) 763-9007
4931 S. 27th Street Suite# 200 Milwaukee, WI : (414) 249-3250
More about Dr. Michael Kokat
Dr. Michael Edward Kokat graduated from the University of Illinois in 1998 with a Bachelor of Science in organic chemistry AND a Bachelor of Arts degree. He continued his studies at the Scholl College ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Kokat is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Milwaukee, WI.