Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges DPM
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Gulf Breeze, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges has 2 locations
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges - Posted on July 7th, 2018
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Grace E Torres-Hodges is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Pensacola, FL.