Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip E Holmes DPM
Dr. Philip E Holmes, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip E Holmes has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Philip E Holmes has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Philip E Holmes - Posted on February 26th, 2018
Dr. Philip E Holmes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip E Holmes's office for more information.
4646 John R St Detroit, MI : (313) 576-1000
Locations & DirectionsJOHN D DINGELL VA MEDICAL CENTER, 4646 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Philip E Holmes is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Detroit, MI.