Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Brantley DPM
Dr. James J Brantley, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fayetteville, AR. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. James J Brantley has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. James J Brantley has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Earned my respect...which is hard to do!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James J Brantley - Posted on February 28th, 2019
I'm not a good patient, when I actually go my problem is usually way worse than if I'd had just went weeks before but here I am...what do we do now? Dr. Brantley is a very focused man & matter of fact at first but by my second visit spoke to me as a professional friend. Down to earth & wants to do all he can for his patients. He cares & will answer any questions that you have. He is truly a doctor that I would recommend & I dont say that about just anyone...you have to truly hit my incredible meter for me to write a good review. His whole team of folks is great, they treated me with respect & I appreciate that instead of just looking at me like someone we will get money from. I will recommend him to my friends, family & anyone who reads this. They really are great people!
23 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. James J Brantley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsOZARK FOOT AND ANKLE PLC, 2828 E Millennium Pl Ste 2, Fayetteville, AR
Dr. James J Brantley is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fayetteville, AR.