A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Raabe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Arthur Raabe DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Donald Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Raabe practices Periodontics near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Dentists.