A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Frankel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Frankel DDS is a male dentist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Merle Frankel practice?
- Dr. Merle Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Frankel practices Family Dentistry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Dentists.