A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Frankel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merle Frankel practice?
Dr. Merle Frankel practices Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Dentists.