A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Ornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Ornstein is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornstein graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ornstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ornstein accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon H. Ornstein practice?
Dr. Sharon Ornstein practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Irving, TX.
See Frisco Dentists.