A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Ornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Ornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornstein graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ornstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon H Ornstein DDS is a female dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon H. Ornstein practice?
- Dr. Sharon Ornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Ornstein practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.