Dr. Aaron Stein MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff always go above and beyond to give me the utmost professional care. I cannot say enough great things about them.

March 9th, 2017
Puppet to the Insurance Companies
I was sent by my companies insurance carrier to this quack. Florida law provides for the insurance company to choose the doctors that you see setting up all kinds of ethical questions. I was sent to him to be my long term pain management doctor. When I got there an office girl took me to a room and asked all the standard questions. I told her all of the information and symptoms of the injury. I told her that I had been diagnosed and sent for long term pain management. Dr. Stein came in. He flipped through the reports and said "You have pain in your shoulder, back and hip. I can't do anything for you. I will send you to an ortho doctor. I told him that all of the other doctors and the physical therapists had ruled out ortho problems. He stuck to his guns so I asked him to provide me with the papers for the referral. He looked at me and refused to issue any paperwork. My attorney told me to insist on papers from each appointment. I pressed it and was still denied. I called my attorney as I left. This doctor did not refer me to an ortho specialist or honor any of the past doctor's findings. Instead he wrote a letter to the insurance company saying that all of my issues were from a previous injury and were just aggravated by work and that they had healed and dismissed it. No other doctor came even close to this and most said that the conditions were worsening.This doctor spent less then five minutes with me and did not address at all the reason I was referred to him. Do Not got to this quack if you expect anything close to medical treatment. I would have been better off with VooDoo or a witch doctor

October 23rd, 2016
LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. ALWAYS IN A GREAT MOOD. OFFERS DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO HELP WITH YOUR PAIN. GREAT DOCTOR.

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Stein is the best
Dr. Stein is the best. He is always available for me if I have any questions. His staff is the best medical staff I've ever had. They are fast, friendly and professional. You can't do better.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Stein and his staff are excellent. After dealing with Military Doc's for 19 years I was amazed by the time he took to explain things to me after I was referred to him.

September 28th, 2015
A Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Stein has always been wonderful to me; he and his staff have treated me with utmost respect, and I've been seeing him for years. I see that some people have commented that he is terrible but I think some of them are getting him mixed up with a Dr. Epstein. His bedside manner is totally respectful; always cares about where the pain is coming from. As for me, I really enjoy the visit when I go for an appointment! Thank you, Dr. Stein and staff!!

February 26th, 2015
Rude and arrogant. I was told to "Get the f*** out" before my procedure.

February 2nd, 2015
highly recommend
Always the best care with my pain mngmt and bedside manner is fabulous.

January 6th, 2015
Excellent doctor, very thorough!

December 11th, 2014
Awesome Doctor!!!
Great Doctor. Looks for ways of relieving your pain without going to strong pain meds.

August 29th, 2014
Misdiagnosed and dropped me as a patient after 3 months. Said he couldn't do any more for my pain. Be wary! This guy has zero patient compassion.

August 20th, 2013
takes your money and tells you he isn't pain management
I was referred to this guy by my orthopedic surgeon which took a month just to get in for the appointment. I had to wait 30-40 minutes to see him once there just for him to tell me he doesn't treat pain management. Had neck surgery 10 months ago related to being rear ended in 2 auto accidents. Have had chronic pain since surgery. I wouldn't rate him any stars, but had to just to write the review.