A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Buerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Buerk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Buerk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buerk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buerk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buerk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Buerk practice?
Dr. Aaron Buerk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, OH and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.