A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rasheed Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Khan practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Ophthalmologists, and Mesquite Surgeons.