Dr. Abdulla Al-Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
The best
Dr Al khan is the best high risk Doctor out there. I would not see anyone else. He has a wonderful balance of kindness and getting the job done He treats his patients with respect and kindness. He truely cares and wants a successful outcome. I 100% trust the decisions he made during my pregnancy. Be saved my baby and has saved hundreds of babies and women. Thank you Dr Al Khan

February 20th, 2016
Outstanding high risk OB specialist and surgeon.

June 12th, 2015
Excellent Physician and Surgeon. For those who don't like him i guess they have emontional problems that need to be clearly fixed. He a a high risk Ob and not your grandfather or psychiatrist. If you are a needy person then see a therapist.. Don't let a few disturbed patients skew your perception of him. He sees thousands of patients every year. He has saved the lives of many sick patients.

June 21st, 2013
Excellent and a true professional
After the loss of our first born son we searched all over the world to find the best possible doctor to help us with our second pregnancy. Dr Al-Khan is the best in the medical field and we are blessed to be under his care. We are not full time patients but he is overseeing our pregnancy. It help my wife and I sleep better at night.

May 30th, 2013
This review is only for his staff
Dr Al-Khan was highly highly recommended by my GP so I wanted to see him but in the 2-3 calls that I made to his office to check if they accept my insurance and get details, I was absolutely put-off. Turns out they do not accept my insurance so I have to go somewhere else, I am not completely disappointed at that news though. Because although it would have been nice to be his patient, I am saved the trouble of dealing with the rude office staff. Considering he is a high risk pregnancy specialist, all his patients would be justifiably worried and insecure and not necessarily well-versed with everything they have, it would be so wonderful if the office staff of such a practice is compassionate and understanding. I wish Dr Al-Khan all the best as I am sure he is a great doctor based on the reviews and the high recommendations he gets.

July 7th, 2012
He is excellent
Compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, excellent staff and facilities.

April 2nd, 2012
Worlds best Dr.
All I can say is that he is the best there is nothing more I can say A++++++++++++++++++++++++

September 23rd, 2011
Saved our lives
From the moment I met Dr. Al Khan, lying in a hospital, 5 months pregnant vomiting blood and in end stage renal failure, I knew we were going to make it. And not just survive, but thrive. All the odds were against me and my daughter but he gave us the confidence, trust,respect and expertise we needed. It wasn't just his professionalism and experience, it was his sincerity and genuine concern for us. There wasn't anything we wanted for. He even drove back in from Manhattan to preform the emergency c-section with my regular OB, rather than leave it to another surgeon. His follow up is outstanding and his comittment to his patients,both mother and child is phenomenal. He is someone I consider a true friend and still keep in touch with 15 months later. God bless Abdulla Al Khan.

June 30th, 2011
TEN STARS
If I could give 10 stars I would he's the best hands down

March 17th, 2011
A +++++
Amazing, wonderful, Skilled doctor. Saved my life and will be forever grateful.!

February 21st, 2011
He is the best Doctor!
Its my first time being pregnant and I had a lot of compilations. Fortunately, I had Dr. Al-Khan as my Doctor because he took great care of me. I am physically handicapped and he made me, and my husband feel as comfortable as possible. My Mom, my husband and I are very happy with his care for me. I definitely felt like I was the only patient he had even though he's got dozens of patients that he is seeing. I had complication during birth and he saved me and my sons life. We appreciate his great work and hospitality. Thank you Doctor Al-Khan

October 1st, 2010
Absolutely great doctor
He was my ob with the twin pregnancy & delivered by CS our 2 beautiful babies. It was absolutely great experience to deal with him during all 7 month of preg & even after. I has always got my questions answered, he was very patient, always helpful with all my concerns, gave lots of beautiful tips, which helped very much, really cared about what I want & expect, showed himself very professional & educated. The CS was done very well, I got the whole bunch of visits from him even on weekend while I was recovering in hospital, got couple concerns after the discharge & he was very nice to meet me without any appointment to check if I'm all right. Btw he's got very sharp sense of humor, which helps a lot as well :) I'm really happy that he was my ob & highly recommend him to anyone.