A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrivastava graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shrivastava has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava practice?
- Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abhishek Shrivastava practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Rahway Radiologists.