A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Evec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Evec, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Evec, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intraoperative TEE
Education & Awards
Dr. Evec graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Evec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Foothills Anesthesia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Evec DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Evec practice?
- Dr. Adam Evec has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Evec practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Anesthesiologists and Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners.