A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Farber, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Farber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Farber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Farber practice?
- Dr. Adam Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Farber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Orthopedic Surgeons.