A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Farber, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Farber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Farber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Farber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Farber practice?
- Dr. Adam Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Farber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons and Tempe Neurologists.