Overall Review

no change

April 29th, 2016
Best surgeon
I felt so comfortable with Dr. Kolker and his staff. I suffered from severe breast asymmetry and it was finally time to correct it. My first consultation with another doctor was a disaster. He barely spoke to me and then just sent me off for prices. Dr. Kolker and his team were completely different. They spoke with me at length about all my questions and concerns. He explained things clearly to me and helped me to find the best solution for my breast asymmetry. Office manager Jillian was a godsend. She was so friendly and kind. She was so open and was just as knowledgeable as Dr. Kolker. Day of, I was stress free because I knew I was in great hands. My nurses, Stephanie and Shay were so kind and made me feel so comfortable. They called me next day to see how I was feeling. My follow up appointment was in 2 days to check my progress and then a week post surgery. I came back again two weeks post surgery. That's how I know they are thorough. Let's use say that hands down, best surgeon, facility and staff in NYC.

January 25th, 2016
melanoma face excision
I will never forget the day I met Dr. Kolker. His sincerity, care and thoughtfulness brightened what was a very dark and scary experience for me. I was diagnosed with stage 1 & 2 melanoma on my face. Not only did he save my life, but he did it with the most genuine and compassionate manner. His precision and creative thinking was something I've never experienced in a doctor's office. Although the main concern was removing the cancer, my face has healed beautifully because of this man. Dr. Kolker is a rare and special surgeon. I am honored that he was the doctor who walked me through this life changing process.

November 6th, 2015
Truly exceptional doctor
I have been impressed with Dr. Kolker every time I interacted with him. My tummy tuck looks fantastic and his bedside manner was focused, warm and thorough.

March 31st, 2015
Absolutely AMAZING!!!
I went through years of trying to reconcile that the person I am is because of the body I was born with; that changing my body would in some way change my core and change me. It’s almost a year after my surgery now and while I still have little daily insecurities, I no longer have this looming self-doubt and yearning for a more proportional body. These days, I think I feel more like myself because I don’t have those previous worries bringing me down. I never even consider whether clothes will fit right anymore – I know they just will. That anxiety and stress finding the right bra, swimsuit, top with a certain décolletage – gone! The debilitating feeling of not needing to worry all the time about my body has transformed into this amazing and liberating sense of freedom to just be me. Thank you Dr. Kolker and thank you Jillian for making the decision so easy. Seriously, anyone who chooses a different doctor and team to handle this kind of surgery is not getting everything they could be getting. This whole experience from beginning to now has been one of the best decisions I have ever made, ever. Ever! I love my new breasts (they are PERFECT) and I love that Dr. Kolker and his team have been and always will be there for me. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

January 28th, 2015
An absolute gem of a Doctor and his staff!
Dr. Kolker and his staff has been unbelievably kind, attentive, professional and altogether wonderful before, during and after my double mastectomy. I could not have asked for a more caring and attentive staff. I am forever grateful to each and everyone of them. Dr. Kolker's complete professional and sensitive approach meant the world to me during this difficult time. And the result was amazingly real.

January 8th, 2015
Love Dr. A, Kolker and his staff

June 22nd, 2014
Very Happy Patient
I did a lot of research and knew from the time I left my first appointment with Dr.Kolker that he was the doctor I felt most comfortable with and trusted the most. Both him and his staff are absolutely excellent and make you feel comfortable and really take the time to listen to you and answer all questions. Dr.Kolker did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with the results. I feel more confident than ever following my breast lift - he truly is an artist. I can't thank him and his team enough for making the whole experience as easy as possible and for the amazing results of the surgery. A special team. Thank you!

February 19th, 2014
Life changing..
After a pretty substantial search, a colleague of mine recommended Dr. Kolker. Breast augmentation was something I have always wanted. Finally, at almost 30 years old, I decided to move forward with it. Dr. Kolker was extremely patient with me and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my decision. It's been exactly one year and I could not be happier with my results. My new breasts are absolutely gorgeous and seemingly natural. They are life changing. I highly recommend at minimum a consultation with Dr. Kolker if interested in breast augmentation. He will change your life too.

November 12th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
As I am approaching the one year anniversary of my breast augmentation, I could not be happier with the results! Dr. Kolker and his staff were so helpful and supportive in helping me making my decision, and I can not thank them enough. I was always self conscious about my breast size, I never felt like they fit my body type. After my surgery, I feel great about the way my body looks and feels. As an avid runner and work out enthusiast I was worried about my new look and what it would fee like to work with bigger breasts. I am happy to report that the girls have not effected me in any negative way. Through out the entire process Dr. Kolker and his staff were always available to answer any of my questions, and help me in any way I needed. I always felt comfortable in the office. I am so happy with my decision and want everyone at Dr. Kolker's practice to know how much I appreciate them! You guys are the best!

October 3rd, 2013
THANK YOU!!!
After being unhappy with the shape of my tuberous breasts for my entire life, I finally decided to have them fixed. Dr. Kolker was the first and ONLY doctor I ended up consulting with as I found no need to look further - I had already found the best. His impressive credentials speak for themselves but it was the palpable feeling of warmth and kindness from Dr. Kolker that put me most at ease with my decision. Dr. Kolker, Jillian and Rachel went above and beyond from my initial visit to make sure that I was 100% comfortable and that all my questions were answered. I never felt rushed or dismissed in any way. Dr. Kolker and everyone on his staff exudes compassion and patience and this was extremely important to me in choosing my surgeon. Because I knew I was in the most capable of hands with Dr. Kolker, I was never concerned about not achieving the results I had hoped for or even about the pain following the procedure. On the day of my surgery, my main and only concern was the anesthesia. Not surprisingly, the anesthesiologist turned out to be just as amazing as Dr. Kolker and the rest of his staff. He was incredibly warm and friendly and took the time to talk to me before my surgery about exactly what he would be doing and to address any concerns that I had. By the time they brought me into the OR, any fears that I had were gone - I was completely at ease. The entire experience was extremely positive and could not have gone more smoothly. I never had any bad side effects from the anesthesia – no nausea, no vomiting and very little pain following surgery. In fact, by day 3 I was off the pain meds completely. I am now 3 weeks post-op and this whole experience has been life changing. The results are leaps and bounds above anything I could have ever imagined and I could not be more thrilled. Dr. Kolker exceeded my expectations in every way and I could not be more thankful to him. I cannot say enough good about this man. He is a true artist, a perfectionist – a GENIUS. He has changed my life!

October 1st, 2013
Most amazing breast surgeon
Dr. Kolker is the most talented, brilliant and technically perfect breast surgeon I've ever seen. I am a registered nurse who has been working with plastic surgeons for almost 9 years. I have had the opportunity to work alongside some of the very best. When it came time for me to find a surgeon I literally spent over a year just doing research. Once I found Dr. Kolker I immediately knew he was the one. Dr. Kolker made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease during the entire process. He is obviously a perfectionist but also a genius. You honestly couldn't ask for anything better when it comes to a plastic surgeon. I had a previous breast augmentation by another doctor and I knew my revisional surgery would be difficult and involved. I had consulted with two other highly regarded surgeons but hadn't felt comfortable with anyone until I met with Dr. Kolker. When you are doing something on your body that changes it forever you have to go to the best. Nothing else matters. Not cost, logistics or scheduling. Dr. Kolker literally is the best. I can say this from a personal point of view but also a professional one. I've seen first hand what's out there and I am so glad to have found him. I love my results and now I get to walk around with the best breasts on the planet!

August 5th, 2013
Amazing
I have one word to describe Dr. Adam Kolker and his staff: amazing. I had been researching breast augmentation for years, and had even met with several doctors but never felt confident to go through with it - until I met with Dr. Kolker. I must say that before my consultation I was really impressed by Dr. Kolker's credentials and before and after pictures, but as soon as I got to the office, I was blown away by the warmth of the staff and the calming atmosphere. When I met Dr. Kolker, he was charming and thorough, and incredibly informative and honest. I knew immediately that this was where I was going to have my procedure. I was always an A cup and hoped for a C cup, but did not want to look " implanty". My results are so awesome!! I had silicone implants and they look so incredibly natural. I just love them. the surgery and recovery was so much easier than I expected. Almost 1 year later, I feel like a new woman. I was inspired to write this because I met a friend recently who confided that she had her breasts done (she looks amazing too), and that she had the best surgeon... and as I began to insist that mine was the best, it turns out that both of us had Dr. Kolker! He is an artist, a professional and a true gentleman. The girls in the office are incredible too. The entire experience was so easy, and my results are amazing. Cannot thank him enough!