Dr. Adam Levitt, MD
Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Endovascular Surgeon
Video profile

Excellent Rapport with Family and patient. show details Excellent Rapport with Family and patient.
by Donna Hurwitz on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Levitt treated my father for peripheral artery disease over a period of several years. He spent alot of time with our family, talking over the choices we/he had and giving Dad pep talks! He's an excellent physician. Always kept us informed.

by Mercedes Fileman on Jun 5th, 2013

Good physician but highly inefficient staff. They are supposed to call you back after 6 months for follow up test and you are the one who has to call several times before they complete the process.

May 1st, 2012

In spite of the fact that Dr Levitt is a New England Patriots fan. I love him. Facing repeated vascular issues and an amputation in 2009. I am still standing on both legs today. This is due to the continuity of care from Dr. Levitt. He matched my desire not to lose my leg. That is worth 5 stars.

Grade A Doctor show details Grade A Doctor
by Tiara Joseph on Jul 29th, 2008

Dr. Adam Levitt is taking care of my mother at Orlando Regional Hospital . I have to say he does all he can to make sure she gets the best care . She loves her doctor and I am so glad we were blessed . He's very professional and well mannered.