Dr. Adam Lowe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
I went to Dr. Lowe in thew past and am returning to visit him again. This doctor is excellent.

October 28th, 2015
Good dr. ..bad practice.
Was told they were offering a free dna testing they just needed a swab. Just checked my insurance and I was billed over 4,000 dollars!! Also I had a ultrasound done the 8th the tech said my dr would have the results the next day. Today's the 27th I still haven't heard from them. I left 3 voice mails with no calls back.

October 6th, 2015
Simply the BEST!!!
Dr. Lowe is absolutely fantastic. I have been in the medical profession for over 40 years and after working along side with several GI doctors, Dr. Lowe is simply the best. He is a kind and caring physician who gets to know his patients. He truly has concern for his patient's well being. In the office he takes the time to sit down and explain everything to his patients in great detail. He explained my condition to me in a manner to which i could easily understand. He performed colonoscopy on me and his exam was the first and only exam that i did not have post-procedure discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Lowe to any of my family or friends.

September 18th, 2015
Dr and patient working together?
Dropped me as patient because I would not take expensive drug. Also because his office was calling wrong phone number and could not reach me.

September 13th, 2015
DR Adam Lowe is hands-down one of the best gastroenterologist I have ever known. I have consulted other gastro DR’s in my 67 years and it’s rare to find one who has the extensive knowledge that DR Lowe possess. He has been extremely helpful to me, my family and friends I have referred to him, who have a variety of gastro issues. Despite having a busy practice, he is always thorough and takes time to answer questions and discuss the medical plan that fits my issues. He is personable and one of the most caring and genuine DR’s I have known. I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling, and receive a response to my many questions. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, and who treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very busy practice then DR Adam Lowe is your guy!

April 30th, 2015
its really the staff that didn't follow up

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Lowe is so professional and caring. He is a super listener.

February 18th, 2015
Excellent MD. Thoughtful - listens carefully and provides time and patience. Easy to get to office, close to hospital and in full medical care area. A doctor that is concerned about making you fell better.

April 14th, 2014
compassionate
I brought my 85 year old mother in to see Dr. Lowe because she was complaining about GI pain. Dr. Lowe was incredibly compassionate and caring while talking with my mother. He made her feel at ease as he instilled confidence in both of us. I personally recommend Dr. Adam Lowe as a incredible physician, while being a quality and caring individual. I can't thank him enough!

October 31st, 2013
My experience with Dr. Lowe has been positive. He takes the time to explain things without mincing words. He is caring and compassionate and listens to questions without judgement. He speaks from the heart and is a genuine professional. I found staff to be friendly and competent. I would defenitely recommend him.

February 26th, 2013
patient
Dr. Lowe is the greatest doctor. He listens to your concerns,answers your questions and puts your mind at ease. He is so smart and caring. I definitely recommend him!!

August 23rd, 2012