A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebola Nnewihe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nnewihe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nnewihe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adebola Oyeronke Nnewihe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adebola O. Nnewihe practice?
- Dr. Adebola Nnewihe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adebola Nnewihe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.