A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adebola Nnewihe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nnewihe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nnewihe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nnewihe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adebola O. Nnewihe practice?
Dr. Adebola Nnewihe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.