Dr. Adel Ibrahim MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2016
He was the attending physician during my hospital stay. He was flippant about my situation during the two brief times he saw me in the hospital. I was given wrong medication while in the hospital, and his discharge report must be written about some other patient. It lists many medical conditions that I do not have. Just to let you know, Dr. Ibrahim doesn't spend any time with patients. He literally insulted me during his "examination" by telling me the stomach is two inches to the left of where I had the pain. He does not seem to know what he's doing, or doesn't really care about the patients. This is one person I will never have as a doctor.

September 16th, 2014
caring person
Dr Ibrahim is a kind individual who cares about his patient. His staff followed up with me after I came in for a sick visit to see how I was doing which I though that was so kind.

May 5th, 2014
Dr Ibrahim diagnosed me with thyroid disease. I never would have thought I would have that. All my symptoms for and he ran all the testing and went over it with me. Since starting medication I feel much better and he listened to my symptoms

August 28th, 2013
his patient
he is excellent- more doctors should be like him. he is criticized for putting patient first before hospital

March 2nd, 2012
Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable,courtious and spends enough time with patienst high tech-medical office well-attentive staffprime location and plenty of parking spots i recommended him to the whole family.

December 19th, 2011
Pt for 12 yrs
It's kind of a hit or miss with the Dr.Someday in and out,some her was late getting there.I understand that he has pt's in hospitals and nursing homes.He would NEVER be on time is not for his right hand Katie, Medical Assistant Medical Practice Administrator.I call all the time last minute and she always squeezes me in.

September 28th, 2011
My Dr for 11yrs,easMy to talk to.
katy runs that office before her every 6 months a new medical asst,love her she ALWAYS fits me in.

April 29th, 2011
I did not chose this doctor - he was assigned to me after being admitted to the hospital through the Emergency Room. He spent little to no time with me yet was responsible for discharging me. The care was uncoordinated among the various doctors - which I would have expected this doctor to be responsible for as the Attending. As a result, I spent far too much time in the hospital. He is not an advocate for the patient. Although a very nice man, I would not allow him to care for me again.

October 18th, 2010
Dr.Adel Ibrahim is a very respected Doctor, very intelligent and caring loves to help out.

March 3rd, 2017