Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  caring person  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2014

Dr Ibrahim is a kind individual who cares about his patient. His staff followed up with me after I came in for a sick visit to see how I was doing which I though that was so kind.

May 5th, 2014

Dr Ibrahim diagnosed me with thyroid disease. I never would have thought I would have that. All my symptoms for and he ran all the testing and went over it with me. Since starting medication I feel much better and he listened to my symptoms

|  his patient  |  show details
by mr. & mrs. lyden on Aug 28th, 2013

he is excellent- more doctors should be like him. he is criticized for putting patient first before hospital

Mar 1st, 2012

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable,courtious and spends enough time with patienst high tech-medical office well-attentive staffprime location and plenty of parking spots i recommended him to the whole family.

|  Pt for 12 yrs  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

It's kind of a hit or miss with the Dr.Someday in and out,some her was late getting there.I understand that he has pt's in hospitals and nursing homes.He would NEVER be on time is not for his right hand Katie, Medical Assistant Medical Practice Administrator.I call all the time last minute and she always squeezes me in.

|  My Dr for 11yrs,easMy to talk to.  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

katy runs that office before her every 6 months a new medical asst,love her she ALWAYS fits me in.

Apr 29th, 2011

I did not chose this doctor - he was assigned to me after being admitted to the hospital through the Emergency Room. He spent little to no time with me yet was responsible for discharging me. The care was uncoordinated among the various doctors - which I would have expected this doctor to be responsible for as the Attending. As a result, I spent far too much time in the hospital. He is not an advocate for the patient. Although a very nice man, I would not allow him to care for me again.

Oct 18th, 2010

Dr.Adel Ibrahim is a very respected Doctor, very intelligent and caring loves to help out.