A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Malek, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Malek, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Malek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adel M. Malek practice?
Dr. Adel Malek practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.