Dr. Adel Zakhary Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Adel Zakhary?

Very professional and knowledgable

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Great diagnostic, detailed and take time to explain. Never wrong. Great customer service and top-notch manager and staff.

Poor front office coustomer service

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr Zakhary was pleasant to work with but Incorrect diagnosis which led me to ER. Front office staff customer service is bad. Called and asked question regarding changing med for acute problem, due to high copay, 24 hours later, no call back. I called them and was told I had to do the leg work myself with the pharmacy and to call back with other med name for another med . Not what I wanted to hear at the time as I was very sick. Upset that it took 24 hours then to be told I had to do the work when I was ill. Very long wait time in office most of the times. Changed doctors.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Staff is very friendly when you call to make 1st appointment, yet upon the visit staff is very unreliable with prescriptions and questions.

Excellent

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Zakhary is pleasant to deal with. He discuss things with you and explain them in a clear manner. The staff is really nice, friendly and everybody is easy to get along with. I highly recommend this doctor and his office. Thank you Dr. Zackary!!

Awful

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Awful front desk. Terrible experience.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Not good

re(ordering) prescriptions, wait time

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Neither sufficiently professional: reordering meds oftentimes takes over a week or simply non-existent; non-chalant immature office staff(?) Wait time in tiny waiting room on uncomfortable chairs sometimes over one and one-half hour!

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I liked Dr. Zackery, but his beeper went off three times while I was talking to him so I did not feel I was getting his full attention. I know he appolized but I did not have his full attention.

Overloaded but still accepting new patients

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I started going to Dr. Zakhary about 3 or 4 years ago. At that time he had one nurse/receptionist, but she got everything done that I as a patient could ask for and I was very impressed with his care and treatment of me. However, in the last year it has become more and more difficult to get an appointment and when you do you have to wait longer and longer to actually see him. His staff now numbers 3 or more, but things get lost or ignored on a regular basis and follow-up is practically non existent. My impression is that he has taken on more patients than he can actually provide for, but he is still accepting new patients so I think it is time to find another doctor.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

hadnt had to see Dr.Zakhary but 2 or 3 times but I felt like he really cared for me and my problems.will keep on going to him.

Posted on May 14th, 2011

Dr. Zakhary is the best. He takes his time and actually listens. I know he really cares about all his patients and that is what makes him miles above all the rest!

A great Dr. who really cares.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Zakhary for many years now and when it comes to my care I could not ask for better. He always takes the time to make sure me and my family fully understand what is going on and why. He has one of the best bed side manners I have ever seen. Dr. Zakhary is one of a kind. You will not find the care you get with his office any other place. When he puts you in the hospital he still gives the best care you could ask for. I have found the dr me and my family will need for life.