A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelaida Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelaida Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelaida Layno Torres MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adelaida L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Adelaida Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelaida Torres practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.