A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeniyi Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeniyi Babalola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Babalola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adeniyi Caxton Babalola MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adeniyi C. Babalola practice?
- Dr. Adeniyi Babalola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adeniyi Babalola practices Internal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Abington Internists.