A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeniyi Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeniyi Babalola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Babalola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babalola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adeniyi C. Babalola practice?
Dr. Adeniyi Babalola practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.