A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adley Raboy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adley Raboy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adley Raboy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raboy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raboy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raboy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans