Dr. Adrian Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrian Nguyen?

September 25th, 2017

very supportive and professional

May 17th, 2017

Awesome Doctor

I've been with Dr. Nguyen for over 10 years. He's very thorough and encourages diet and exercise always especially if some of the blood work is indicating a potential problem. I appreciate his attitude toward healthy lifestyles vs. prescriptions!

October 17th, 2016

Dr. Nguyen has been my personal doctor for several years and I have been quite pleased with his customer service. He is thorough and professional.

January 21st, 2016

Patient

He types but does not internalize what he types. He suggested a cardiologist to me immediately after I had told him who my cardio dr was and how pleased I was with him. Whomever he had read my stress test completely misread it causing me to have an unnecessary angiogram costing me money and time.

January 19th, 2016

Been my doctor for 15 years. Always helpful and answers all my questions. Great doctor!!

September 13th, 2015

He's Great; Worth a Visit.

Dr. Nguyen was my doctor when I first returned to Plano. He was excellent. His nurse--not so much. I can honestly say that I think he was about the best doctor I have seen as an adult. His nurse, however, had issues. I hope she is no longer his nurse.

June 24th, 2015

Keep looking for doc-this isn't the one

Rushed rushed rushed! He got into room 50 min late and speaks at a zillion mph. Not great bedside manner and zero compassion. Acts disinterested to the point of condescending.

March 30th, 2015

Kept giving him another chance

Went to see my new Dr. today, how refreshing. This Dr. is great at reading reports and prescribing meds. however he does not listen, to the point of holding his hand up when you speak. First Dr. in my life with horrible bedside manner and understanding. Very rude

December 19th, 2014

I tried to make an appointment today for cough/flu/strep and offered appointment in 12 days.

June 1st, 2013

Overall Service

I've been a patient of Doctor Nguyen since 2003 and from the being I've never had a doctor to call me to just ask " How are you feeling today?" . Not only did he express his personal contact concern for my health condition, He also knows how to define the causes of issues that occurs from his own learning Internal health care knowledge and address my health condition for me to get well or give hope of some kind to feel just as normal as the next person that has no health issues.. I have seen a number of doctors, but Dr. Nguyen is a true family doctor that I would recommend to any and everyone I know.

November 3rd, 2012

Bad Doctor - young and inexperienced

Probably the worst Doctor I have visited in a long time. He is rude, makes statements and conclusions which are not accurate. His bedside manner is terrible. He is young and needs to be around more experienced doctors to gain the proper patient, doctor trust. Look somewere else before visiting this doctor.

September 12th, 2012

He is short with answers and seems to prefer that the spouse does not ask questions. Is difficult to hear because he speaks too softly.