Dr. Adrian Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Nguyen has been my personal doctor for several years and I have been quite pleased with his customer service. He is thorough and professional.

January 21st, 2016
Patient
He types but does not internalize what he types. He suggested a cardiologist to me immediately after I had told him who my cardio dr was and how pleased I was with him. Whomever he had read my stress test completely misread it causing me to have an unnecessary angiogram costing me money and time.

January 19th, 2016
Been my doctor for 15 years. Always helpful and answers all my questions. Great doctor!!

September 13th, 2015
He's Great; Worth a Visit.
Dr. Nguyen was my doctor when I first returned to Plano. He was excellent. His nurse--not so much. I can honestly say that I think he was about the best doctor I have seen as an adult. His nurse, however, had issues. I hope she is no longer his nurse.

June 24th, 2015
Keep looking for doc-this isn't the one
Rushed rushed rushed! He got into room 50 min late and speaks at a zillion mph. Not great bedside manner and zero compassion. Acts disinterested to the point of condescending.

March 30th, 2015
Kept giving him another chance
Went to see my new Dr. today, how refreshing. This Dr. is great at reading reports and prescribing meds. however he does not listen, to the point of holding his hand up when you speak. First Dr. in my life with horrible bedside manner and understanding. Very rude

December 18th, 2014
I tried to make an appointment today for cough/flu/strep and offered appointment in 12 days.

June 1st, 2013
Overall Service
I've been a patient of Doctor Nguyen since 2003 and from the being I've never had a doctor to call me to just ask " How are you feeling today?" . Not only did he express his personal contact concern for my health condition, He also knows how to define the causes of issues that occurs from his own learning Internal health care knowledge and address my health condition for me to get well or give hope of some kind to feel just as normal as the next person that has no health issues.. I have seen a number of doctors, but Dr. Nguyen is a true family doctor that I would recommend to any and everyone I know.

November 3rd, 2012
Bad Doctor - young and inexperienced
Probably the worst Doctor I have visited in a long time. He is rude, makes statements and conclusions which are not accurate. His bedside manner is terrible. He is young and needs to be around more experienced doctors to gain the proper patient, doctor trust. Look somewere else before visiting this doctor.

September 12th, 2012
He is short with answers and seems to prefer that the spouse does not ask questions. Is difficult to hear because he speaks too softly.

September 5th, 2012
Caring and Professional
Dr. Nguyen has been my primariy physican for 10 years. He is professional and caring.

August 15th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for about 4 years. He is professional and personable at the same time. He explains things in great detail and doesn't make you feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient. I recommend him highly.