A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Razi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Razi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Razi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Razi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin E Razi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Afshin E. Razi practice?
- Dr. Afshin Razi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Razi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.