A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravari Abadian graduated from Islamic Azad University, Teheran Medical Unit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ravari Abadian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian practice?
- Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian has 1 office location.
Dr. Afsoon Ravari Abadian practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.