A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Naz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Naz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Naz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab Ahmad Naz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Naz practice?
- Dr. Aftab Naz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aftab Naz practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians.