Family Physicians

11434 N 53rd St
Tampa, FL 33617
813-341-7900
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 29th, 2014

The wait time is aweful. I chose Dr. Ubani's office because my grandmother and mother sees her and i felt she would at least be familiar my family history. But i will change Drs. because my time is valuable to me why make an appointment only to have to wait at least an hour or more. i think it is very inconsiderate. By the way they don't follow up with test results in a timely manner.

|  PT  |  show details
by Mila on Jan 13th, 2014

She is very nice DR and knowledgeable! There is a lady, called Anne that is great, too! I have my questions prepared and always got all my answers. I was always sent to right specialist. All my negative comments is about waiting time. I learned my lesson, and make a appointment for early morning, 8 am and don't have to wait for 60 minutes. That is not her fault, that is busy office, lot of elderly patients and delays!

|  Great Doctor and PA - But horrendous wait times  |  show details
by Susan on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Ubani and Anne (her PA) are absolutely excellent. They both take all the time needed with you and thoroughly investigate any issues. They are both very patient, understanding and compassionate. HOWEVER..... the wait time every time I go is absolutely HORRENDOUS. The fist visit I waited 40 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The second visit I waited 90 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The third visit I waited almost 2.5 hours past my appointment time to be seen. The fourth visit I waited 95 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The last visit when I checked in, I asked how long the wait would be, I was told they were running "a little behind, but not too bad." I asked if I could go shop nearby and they could call me when the person before me was called in - they declined. Now while I wouldn't normally feel like this is a reasonable request, being they don't have a problem wasting all my time while they are running behind, I felt it was reasonable in this instance. There is always some excuse and they are always saying this is "unusual", but it seems pretty usual to me. The quality of care is great, but I am looking for a new doctor. I just can't deal with the wait EVERY time.

Jan 28th, 2013

This Doctor and her staff do not bill the insurance company according to their contractual agreement with CIGNA insurance and erroneously bill the patient causing the patient excessive and unnecessary expenses and causing extreme stress to the patient. Two appointment cancellations were caused by their unknowledgeable staff after arriving on time for the appointments causing severe inconveniences to the patient's health and schedule concerns. A legitimate and verifiable complaint is on file with CIGNA insurance company for this doctor and staff’s improper procedures.

Aug 27th, 2012

She made my sister wait from wednesday afternoon til friday at lunchtime to let her know results of her CT scan which was not good. Almost 48 hours. which is 40 hours to long. Also should have sent info to Moffit at the latest thursday morning. Did not send until Moffit called the dr office requesting the info.

Jun 21st, 2012

so i say ur the best docter ui been to i hope u succeed all ur goals :)

|  good  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

answers questions

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Ubani for about five years. She takes the time to thoroughly answer our questions.

May 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

this a great doctor who listens and address all your concerns this has been my doctor three years and if i could i would give her 100 stars shes the best doctor i have ever had davita st-willi

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Dr Ubani  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 15th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Agnes Ubani has a well run practice with minimal wait times, sufficient office hours and latest technology to assess your physical condi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com