Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Mar 28th, 2016

The Staff are well educated. I have heard some staff speaking negative about other patients.

Feb 24th, 2016

Dr. Ubani is a very nice and professional doctor. HOWEVER, her staff is awful. Most of the times they are very rude. Very rarely have the called to follow up with test results, I have to call them. And whatever you do, do not let them send you to Dr. Torres. His bedside manner is terrible. He put things in your record with speaking to you first. Then argue with you when you call him on it and says those were questions the nurse asked you, which they did not. I am looking for a new doctor after going to Dr. Ubani for over 5 years.

by angela hernande on Oct 19th, 2015

I told my problem and other reasons and they didn't wait to see they were prompt to see what was going on with me

Jul 10th, 2015

The staff that answers the phone are unprofessional and lazy. Very poor customer service.

Apr 29th, 2014

The wait time is aweful. I chose Dr. Ubani's office because my grandmother and mother sees her and i felt she would at least be familiar my family history. But i will change Drs. because my time is valuable to me why make an appointment only to have to wait at least an hour or more. i think it is very inconsiderate. By the way they don't follow up with test results in a timely manner.

PT show details PT
by Mila on Jan 13th, 2014

She is very nice DR and knowledgeable! There is a lady, called Anne that is great, too! I have my questions prepared and always got all my answers. I was always sent to right specialist. All my negative comments is about waiting time. I learned my lesson, and make a appointment for early morning, 8 am and don't have to wait for 60 minutes. That is not her fault, that is busy office, lot of elderly patients and delays!

Fantastic, well above standard care!! show details Fantastic, well above standard care!!
by Anonymous on Aug 3rd, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Ubani and her PA are both EXCELLENT care providers. They take all the time needed and listen to the patient. I have never felt rushed or brushed ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Doctor and PA - But horrendous wait times show details Great Doctor and PA - But horrendous wait times
by Susan on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Ubani and Anne (her PA) are absolutely excellent. They both take all the time needed with you and thoroughly investigate any issues. They are both very patient, understanding and compassionate. HOWEVER..... the wait time every time I go is absolutely HORRENDOUS. The fist visit I waited 40 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The second visit I waited 90 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The third visit I waited almost 2.5 hours past my appointment time to be seen. The fourth visit I waited 95 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. The last visit when I checked in, I asked how long the wait would be, I was told they were running "a little behind, but not too bad." I asked if I could go shop nearby and they could call me when the person before me was called in - they declined. Now while I wouldn't normally feel like this is a reasonable request, being they don't have a problem wasting all my time while they are running behind, I felt it was reasonable in this instance. There is always some excuse and they are always saying this is "unusual", but it seems pretty usual to me. The quality of care is great, but I am looking for a new doctor. I just can't deal with the wait EVERY time.

Aug 27th, 2012

She made my sister wait from wednesday afternoon til friday at lunchtime to let her know results of her CT scan which was not good. Almost 48 hours. which is 40 hours to long. Also should have sent info to Moffit at the latest thursday morning. Did not send until Moffit called the dr office requesting the info.

Jun 21st, 2012

so i say ur the best docter ui been to i hope u succeed all ur goals :)

good show details good
Jul 22nd, 2011

answers questions

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
May 30th, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Ubani for about five years. She takes the time to thoroughly answer our questions.