A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ainsley Pennant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ainsley Pennant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ainsley Pennant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennant graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pennant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ainsley George Pennant MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ainsley G. Pennant practice?
- Dr. Ainsley Pennant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ainsley Pennant practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.