A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ainsley Pennant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ainsley Pennant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ainsley Pennant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennant graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pennant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ainsley G. Pennant practice?
Dr. Ainsley Pennant practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.