A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajith Castelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajith Castelino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castelino
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Castelino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajith Castelino, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castelino graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castelino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajith Reginald Castelino MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ajith R. Castelino practice?
- Dr. Ajith Castelino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ajith Castelino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.