A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajith Castelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajith Castelino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajith Castelino, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castelino graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castelino has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajith Reginald Castelino MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ajith R. Castelino practice?
- Dr. Ajith Castelino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ajith Castelino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.