A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akbar Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akbar Rizvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akbar Rizvi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akbar Rizvi MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akbar Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Akbar Rizvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Akbar Rizvi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See McKinney Hematologists and McKinney Oncologists.