A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Algazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Algazi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Algazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Algazi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Algazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Patrick Algazi MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alain P. Algazi practice?
- Dr. Alain Algazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alain Algazi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.