A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Algazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Algazi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Algazi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Algazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Algazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Algazi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Algazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Patrick Algazi MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alain P. Algazi practice?
- Dr. Alain Algazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alain Algazi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.