Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Minimizes Patient symptoms  |  show details
by Mark Lafreniere on Jun 10th, 2014

I came in on a third opinion having been twice diagnosed with atypical parkinsonism, I had 20 falls in the last 6 months. Dr Delgado suggested a neck MRI which showed a bulging cervical disc.He minimized this as the sole cause of all my problems.He referred out of network, he ordered a PT eval which defined my lack of balance and then refused to sign off on the PT recommendation for a power wheelchair. I am left feeling like my best interest is not being considered.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by LINDA KAY HOPKINS on Feb 18th, 2014

DR. DELGADO HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT, TAKING TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND GIVING ME VARIOUS SOLUTIONS TO TRY TO SOLVE THEM. HE HIS ACCOMMODATING, KIND, CARING AND SHOWS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK TO EVERY OBSTACLE THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND HAS HELPED ME TO FIND A WAY TO OVERCOME PROBLEMS THAT I THOUGHT WERE VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE...MIGRAINE HEADACHES AND SEIZURES. HE IS TO BE COMMENDED IN EVERY WAY. SINCERELY.

|  He is Wonderful!  |  show details
by Laurie on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Delgado takes the time to listen to your concerns & develop treatment that will work for you. He is very accessible thru email which is great for a person who works. I highly recommend him.

|  Up to date on new treatments  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Delgado has been my husbands M.S. doctor for many many years and he continously lets us know of new treatments that he has been learning about. He stays up on his research and is always trying to help us manage these final stages as they his as well as the steps leading up to this. We can't thank him enough. the new Patient portal has helped out with getting medication refills and rescheduling apointments! it use to be terrible but now it is quite simple. the lady that takes the blood is usually pretty rude but other than that the staff isn't bad at all now that the portal does most of the work.

Apr 24th, 2013

Was referred by my doctor because of suspicious spots on the MRI of my brain. Waited a month to get in. Had a 930a appt. when I arrived at 925 I was told I was late. They said they ask all their patients to come in atleast 30 min. ahead of time. I told them no one told me about that. They said they were sorry and needed to reschedule me. I told them I called at 8am and left a message saying I was checking to ensure the MRI records were there. No one answered or returned my message. I said if they would have answered maybe they would have told me I had to be there a half hour early. They said they also send an automated message 48 hours before the appt. I didn't receive any message. Well she said nothing I can do about that that's our policy so we have to reschedule. I said if someone told you you had a suspicious spot on your brain and you have been worrying and thinking about it for a month would you purposely show up 30 min. late for your appt.? She said our next appt. is in a month. Ok, I said I guess there is nothing I can do but take the appt. then I went outside and cried in the car because I get to wait another month before I find out what is happening with my brain. My sister has MS and I am afraid I am getting it too. Dr. Delgado needs a new compassionate nursing staff who is interested in helping people rather than accusing them of lying. Also, I have a stellar idea, if you need someone to be there a half hour early then make the appointment for the time yoiu actually need them to be in the office. The whole we tell everyone to be here a half hour early wouldn't even be necessary. I was told Dr. Delgado was a good Neurologist it's too bad his staff makes him look bad.

|  Smart with poor listening skills.  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Delgado had his mind made up before we started talking. He kicked my advocate out of the room for trying to help me remember the facts as they were and not as I was remembering them. My memory has been bad on the anti-seizure drug I was on but that didn't seem to matter to him.

|  Apointment Time  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I had an appt. for 2:45. I arrivd at 2:43. I was called back to have my vitals taken and the nursed scolded me for not being there 15 min. early. OMG..if you want me there 15 min. early, set my appt for that time........They took someone in ahead of me that arrived after me.....at that point I walked out and said, when the doctor has time to see me I will be back. My time is important too. They were punishing me for not being there 15 min. early because I heard a man (dr.) say I was late bring the other patient. Looking for a new neurologist.

May 7th, 2012

I love Dr. Delgado! He has done so much for me in helping me managing my migraines meanwhile diagnosing the culprit causing my migraines. I have been to many doctors and by far is Dr. delgado the best!

Jan 6th, 2012

I feel Dr Delgado is a excellent doctor however as far as His personal staff (SUE) does not care for the patients and not only does not report the patients information in a timely matter , as well as front desk they are rude, ill mannered and All they talk about is the others in the office

Feb 7th, 2011

I feel respected by this doctor and I feel the same way about him. He is helping me with a VNS to keep.He is learning from me and I learn from him about how this should be used. He accepts the Epilepsy Services of Florida and lets me use them for support. He is a fine Cristian man.