Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Absolutely fantastic doctor! Answers all questions and treats me with respect and helps me advocate my health concerns.

March 31st, 2016
Never met the Doctor
Hard to rate being I never met the doctor. His technician ran the test and said the doctor would follow up with my primary care physician. I've heard he's a very good neurologist.

February 3rd, 2016
Visit
Reading thru the reviews finding a lot of the same about staff & being there 30 mins. Prior to appoint. Well, they actually changed it to 15 mins. now. Which I'm still not crazy about, but I'm usually there about that time. But what irks me, I usually have to wait to see Dr. Delgado at least 30 mins.! They want us to be there earlier, but we never get to see the dr. At our scheduled time.

January 25th, 2016
Dr appointment
I have never been treated so rude in my life as I was trying to find this office. My appointment was at 9 and being a first timer there we were ask to be there by 830. So when we got lost and finally could get someone on the phone it was 840. We were nearly in the driveway then when the lady that answerd the phone gave me such an aditude that we canceled. She must hate working there to treat people this way. I cant believe that any doctor would want someone like this answering his phone. She told us with a discussed in her voice to come on in and they would try to work us in. Well with the amount of doctors out there I'm sure that if we were that much trouble its best to find another one. After all we are human not to be treated like dogs. JUST MY OPINION

January 6th, 2016
I have had Dr. Delgado for many years,very tentative and the only Dr. that has found out my problems and helps me. Thank God for Dr. Delgado.

May 15th, 2015
How can you get an appoinment with the doctor
Have called the scheduling department 3 times in the last 3 days still waiting for a return phone call, the first time claimed no approval have been received even explaining in the message I have the authorization number no phone call returned seems impossible to get an appointment in this office

June 10th, 2014
Minimizes Patient symptoms
I came in on a third opinion having been twice diagnosed with atypical parkinsonism, I had 20 falls in the last 6 months. Dr Delgado suggested a neck MRI which showed a bulging cervical disc.He minimized this as the sole cause of all my problems.He referred out of network, he ordered a PT eval which defined my lack of balance and then refused to sign off on the PT recommendation for a power wheelchair. I am left feeling like my best interest is not being considered.

February 18th, 2014
PATIENT
DR. DELGADO HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT, TAKING TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND GIVING ME VARIOUS SOLUTIONS TO TRY TO SOLVE THEM. HE HIS ACCOMMODATING, KIND, CARING AND SHOWS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK TO EVERY OBSTACLE THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND HAS HELPED ME TO FIND A WAY TO OVERCOME PROBLEMS THAT I THOUGHT WERE VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE...MIGRAINE HEADACHES AND SEIZURES. HE IS TO BE COMMENDED IN EVERY WAY. SINCERELY.

October 9th, 2013
He is Wonderful!
Dr. Delgado takes the time to listen to your concerns & develop treatment that will work for you. He is very accessible thru email which is great for a person who works. I highly recommend him.

July 17th, 2013
Up to date on new treatments
Dr. Delgado has been my husbands M.S. doctor for many many years and he continously lets us know of new treatments that he has been learning about. He stays up on his research and is always trying to help us manage these final stages as they his as well as the steps leading up to this. We can't thank him enough. the new Patient portal has helped out with getting medication refills and rescheduling apointments! it use to be terrible but now it is quite simple. the lady that takes the blood is usually pretty rude but other than that the staff isn't bad at all now that the portal does most of the work.

April 24th, 2013
Was referred by my doctor because of suspicious spots on the MRI of my brain. Waited a month to get in. Had a 930a appt. when I arrived at 925 I was told I was late. They said they ask all their patients to come in atleast 30 min. ahead of time. I told them no one told me about that. They said they were sorry and needed to reschedule me. I told them I called at 8am and left a message saying I was checking to ensure the MRI records were there. No one answered or returned my message. I said if they would have answered maybe they would have told me I had to be there a half hour early. They said they also send an automated message 48 hours before the appt. I didn't receive any message. Well she said nothing I can do about that that's our policy so we have to reschedule. I said if someone told you you had a suspicious spot on your brain and you have been worrying and thinking about it for a month would you purposely show up 30 min. late for your appt.? She said our next appt. is in a month. Ok, I said I guess there is nothing I can do but take the appt. then I went outside and cried in the car because I get to wait another month before I find out what is happening with my brain. My sister has MS and I am afraid I am getting it too. Dr. Delgado needs a new compassionate nursing staff who is interested in helping people rather than accusing them of lying. Also, I have a stellar idea, if you need someone to be there a half hour early then make the appointment for the time yoiu actually need them to be in the office. The whole we tell everyone to be here a half hour early wouldn't even be necessary. I was told Dr. Delgado was a good Neurologist it's too bad his staff makes him look bad.

November 16th, 2012
Smart with poor listening skills.
Dr. Delgado had his mind made up before we started talking. He kicked my advocate out of the room for trying to help me remember the facts as they were and not as I was remembering them. My memory has been bad on the anti-seizure drug I was on but that didn't seem to matter to him.