A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berkeley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berkeley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkeley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Berkeley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Alan Berkeley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Berkeley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.