Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 28th, 2015

Dr Cowen has a great bedside manner and he gave me his undivided attentio. Kelly his nurse is awesome, she is very caring and compassionate. I would recommend Dr Cowen and Kelly to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Cowen personally called me to review my blood work. Was very thorough and didn't seem rushed. He was outstanding at relaying the information in a way I could understand and was very personable.

Aug 13th, 2013

I was referred to this office by a close friend so I called to make an appointment. The lady was very professional, entered my information into her system, and gave me an appointment to see Dr. Cowen. I arrived 15 minutes early only to be told that there is no appointment for me in the system but all of my personal information is there and I can come back the next day. I'm sure Dr. Cowen is a great doctor but after this incident and wasting a day off work I will not return.

Was a good doc when I actually got to see him show details Was a good doc when I actually got to see him
Mar 19th, 2013

I think Dr. Cowen is a very good doctor but since summer 2012 I have had 2 appts - both I had to take leave for. I could hear him talking to other PTs and staff and then both times a tech came in to say he had to leave unexpectedly and asked could I come back the next day. I don't have a job where I can just take off whenever and my time is important too. I recognize he needs to leave for births, emergencies, etc., but there should always be at least one licensed provider in the office if PTs are there. I am not sure I will stay with him because at some point I should actually see a doctor if I have an appt. nurse never called to follow up with me like they said either.

Wonderful OBGYN show details Wonderful OBGYN
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Cowen is a wonderful OBGYN. You can tell that he truly cares for his patients. My husband and I struggled with getting pregnant. Dr. Cowen found that I had a vitamin D deficiency that was causing my infertility. He put me on prescription Vit D and I got pregnant 3 months later. He delivered my beautiful little boy in January. He is very caring and has amazing bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Mar 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cowen for going on 9 years now. I love that he always takes the time to understand in detail what is going on, and makes sure that I understand it all. His bedside manner is wonderful; he makes you feel important and gives you his undivided attention, not that you are just another number or patient. I always enjoy my visits as Dr. Cowen takes excellent care of his patients. I no longer live as close to his office, but still drive almost across the metroplex just to see him.