Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Comprehensive Womens Healthcare Pa
1054 Texan Trl
Ste 100
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-424-3112
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

I was referred to this office by a close friend so I called to make an appointment. The lady was very professional, entered my information into her system, and gave me an appointment to see Dr. Cowen. I arrived 15 minutes early only to be told that there is no appointment for me in the system but all of my personal information is there and I can come back the next day. I'm sure Dr. Cowen is a great doctor but after this incident and wasting a day off work I will not return.

|  Was a good doc when I actually got to see him  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

I think Dr. Cowen is a very good doctor but since summer 2012 I have had 2 appts - both I had to take leave for. I could hear him talking to other PTs and staff and then both times a tech came in to say he had to leave unexpectedly and asked could I come back the next day. I don't have a job where I can just take off whenever and my time is important too. I recognize he needs to leave for births, emergencies, etc., but there should always be at least one licensed provider in the office if PTs are there. I am not sure I will stay with him because at some point I should actually see a doctor if I have an appt. nurse never called to follow up with me like they said either.

|  Wonderful OBGYN  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Cowen is a wonderful OBGYN. You can tell that he truly cares for his patients. My husband and I struggled with getting pregnant. Dr. Cowen found that I had a vitamin D deficiency that was causing my infertility. He put me on prescription Vit D and I got pregnant 3 months later. He delivered my beautiful little boy in January. He is very caring and has amazing bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cowen for going on 9 years now. I love that he always takes the time to understand in detail what is going on, and makes sure that I understand it all. His bedside manner is wonderful; he makes you feel important and gives you his undivided attention, not that you are just another number or patient. I always enjoy my visits as Dr. Cowen takes excellent care of his patients. I no longer live as close to his office, but still drive almost across the metroplex just to see him.