Dr. Alan Cowen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Cowen?

May 3rd, 2017

1st visit, looking for a new OB/GYN

Loved the warm welcoming atmosphere; happy with my visit.

April 19th, 2017

Dr. Cowen has been my OBGYN for over twenty years. His bedside matter is professional and he doesn't rush through his patients. Kelly, his nurse is priceless. I know that I'm in good hands.

February 23rd, 2017

Love Dr. Cowen

Dr. Cowen has been my doctor since 1987.!!! Unbelievable, right! Still amazing! He is a wonderful doctor and has only gotten better over the years.

November 12th, 2016

Listens

He is so kind, he listens and truly cares about his patients. He delivered both my babies that are in high school now. He has lots of knowledge and experience. When I was in the ER he came by to check on me when he did not have to. I was so happy to have him there to walk me through some questions.

August 8th, 2016

Your in great hands with this office!

Personable and knowlegable care. Dr. Cowan always took as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions, no matter how silly some of them might have been. His nurse Kelly is amazing and always got back to us right away, regardless of how many times I called. I never doubted my care and when I had to deliver early due to complications I knew that I had the best team behind me. I highly recommend both Dr. Cowan and Dr. Neal as well as the entire office staff. Excellent group of people.

July 20th, 2016

Always there for you, good listener and he will give u options for you to choose. Had miscarriage he was involved more than my partner. .excellent Dr

February 25th, 2016

Top Notch Doctor and Staff

Dr. Cowen is fabulous. He takes time, he is super knowledgeable and helps make sure the patient understands what is going on. His staff is professional and courteous. They are quick to respond and make you feel like they truly care about making your life better. He is the best!!!

May 29th, 2015

Dr Cowen has a great bedside manner and he gave me his undivided attentio. Kelly his nurse is awesome, she is very caring and compassionate. I would recommend Dr Cowen and Kelly to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015

Dr. Cowen personally called me to review my blood work. Was very thorough and didn't seem rushed. He was outstanding at relaying the information in a way I could understand and was very personable.

August 13th, 2013

I was referred to this office by a close friend so I called to make an appointment. The lady was very professional, entered my information into her system, and gave me an appointment to see Dr. Cowen. I arrived 15 minutes early only to be told that there is no appointment for me in the system but all of my personal information is there and I can come back the next day. I'm sure Dr. Cowen is a great doctor but after this incident and wasting a day off work I will not return.

March 19th, 2013

Was a good doc when I actually got to see him

I think Dr. Cowen is a very good doctor but since summer 2012 I have had 2 appts - both I had to take leave for. I could hear him talking to other PTs and staff and then both times a tech came in to say he had to leave unexpectedly and asked could I come back the next day. I don't have a job where I can just take off whenever and my time is important too. I recognize he needs to leave for births, emergencies, etc., but there should always be at least one licensed provider in the office if PTs are there. I am not sure I will stay with him because at some point I should actually see a doctor if I have an appt. nurse never called to follow up with me like they said either.

May 30th, 2012

Wonderful OBGYN

Dr. Cowen is a wonderful OBGYN. You can tell that he truly cares for his patients. My husband and I struggled with getting pregnant. Dr. Cowen found that I had a vitamin D deficiency that was causing my infertility. He put me on prescription Vit D and I got pregnant 3 months later. He delivered my beautiful little boy in January. He is very caring and has amazing bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.