Dr. Alan Drucker Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Drucker?

November 12th, 2016

Quack

This doctor (and I use the term loosely) doesn't get it. He's another one who is ruled by insurance companies. After 8 years of seeking out medical help, I came to him. He did not listen to me nor did he look at my medical history. I needed help and he totally let me down. Go somewhere else.

July 9th, 2016

Unethical and Bitter.

He does not care that I am still depressed and yelled at me over the phone. Very disrespectful and very bad doctor.

May 10th, 2016

Unethical

What an unethical doctor. Watch out!

April 16th, 2016

Have to be one of the worst psychiatrist I have ever been to

Has to be the worst psychiatrist ever never looks you in the eye very self-centered egotistical very rude I overheard him on the telephone saying negative things about me to his secretary they thought I was on hold but I was not I find him to be just someone to collect your co-pay and charge your insurance and write you a script no matter what you say he not there to listen does not care look elsewhere trust me by far the worst dr. Drucker the worst psychiatrist you could ever experience don't waste your time or money . I reported him to my insurance company.

March 16th, 2016

Doctors Are Ignorant Jerks

This guy is just another ignorant and idiotic doctor who lives in fear of his medical license. He is also just another doctor who only cares about money he gets from pharmaceutical companies. He sends continual blood tests for any adjustment in medications and does not listen when I say "NO." for the fourth time when he wants to prescribe me a brand new medication that just came out. It's sad our own healthcare is at the mercy is these ignorant, corrupt, idiots with an MD next to their name.

May 18th, 2011

Bedside manner could use some improvement

Most appointments scheduled for an hour visit seemed to last about 10 minutes after the initial consultation. The doctor pretty much had a tizzy when my pharmacy caused some difficulty his prescription and lambasted me for not making an appointment. Plus he smokes.

February 21st, 2011

The Best

Dr. Drucker is very knowledgeable, professional and punctual. He gives great advice and information to me. I recommend this doctor above most I've seen in the past.

April 24th, 2017