Dr. Alan Kramer MD Patient Reviews

2.5

June 9th, 2015
Terrible!
I had to wait 4 months for an appointment and a week before my appointment, I received an email from them stating that they needed to reschedule my appointment as a new patient since it had been 5 years since I had been there before even though they knew this when I made the appointment. When I called their office , the person I talked to was very rude to me and said I would have to wait another month to be seen. I told her to just forget it when she asked me why I needed an appointment. When I went there before, I was not very pleased with Dr, Kramer and he did not have much to say and made me feel uncomfortable so probably for the best that I and going to find a different rheumatologist to go to.

May 3rd, 2015
Always leave feeling unresolved. Laughed at me when I asked about my prognosis. Very quiet. Barely talks. Poor bedside manner. Does not follow up. Staff is unprofessional. Changed phlembotomist and she's awful! Will be changing docots.

April 8th, 2015
Office staff extremely rude.

July 26th, 2014
You've Been Warned
He has a lot of fancy credentials and yes he went to Georgetown University but Georgetown must be an awful school because they taught this Doctor zero compassion. He literally told me at the end of my visit go see your regular doc for pain control. What? It was a Friday afternoon and my regular Doctor was closed so here I sit suffering in bed at 1:45am because of Dr. Kramer. What type of Reumetoligist lets his patients suffer? I have real pain not mysterious back pain! Anyway, If you are looking for a Doctor to give some advice on Lupus, this might be your man. If you are looking to have your illness treated with respect and thoroughness, move along..

December 17th, 2013
Waste of Time - Seek Help Elsewhere
Our daughter, who is in great pain from a number of symptoms, was diagnosed with Lupus by another physician who was recommending aggressive treatment. We went to Dr. Kramer for a second opinion to be certain of our way forward. He reviewed the other tests conducted heretofore and described them as "unremarkable" and ordered some more tests. When these results came in, all he would tell us was to "come back in February." Nothing was said about whether our daughter in fact had Lupus or not, nor whether she should continue the drug treatment she was taking or (more importantly) begin the treatment already recommended by the other physician. This "advice" was left on a voice mail. When we called to follow-up, the Office Manager refused to discuss it or provide a direct answer except "when would you like to schedule your appointment?" We will return to this Doctor, and I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone, who by the way is not listed on the Lupus.org site as "qualified" to anyone.

June 18th, 2010
Great Doctor Highly Recommend him and his staff!
Dr. Kramer that took time to listenand understand my arthritis pain issues and I highly recommend him. The Xray tech in another office told me he s th ...