Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
 |  Office staff and Location are GREAT  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2014

The positive: The nurses are AMAZING. The office is nice and pleasant. I really like the staff - especially the person who books your next appointment. (I hate that I can't remember her name but she is super). LabCorp tech is great too! And great at sticking you -- didn't feel a thing. Negative: First off: I booked my SEPTEMBER appointment in LATE JUNE. No joke. Don't do that. Don't wait that long to see someone if you have a debilitating illness. Unless it's Jesus - because he will cure you -- otherwise...this is just a human dr who will disappoint you. I don't know what it is about Dr. Kramer but we didn't connect. I would tell him something and he would look at me like I was from outer space and explain that none of his other patients have that problem. OK SO your point is????? I told him I was exercising - his response - you need to do more. (I have 2 different diseases where fatigue is one of the major symptoms!!!!) I told him the medicine made me sick - his response - you're the only one. I would have labs. He would read them. Dr. Kramer: You're not getting any better." Like this was something I had control over. *frustration* I still question going to him over a year and a half - what was I thinking?!??! Then.... one of the meds HE PRESCRIBED gave me an emergency room allergic reaction.. I called and left a message. He told them to tell me he'd just see me at my next appointment - a month away. I broke up with him at that very moment. He didn't care about me -- or my disease or my health. I was a number....an appointment....a billing opportunity. I am giving him 2 stars because if you can believe this...he wasn't the WORST dr I had to go to until I found a good one.

|  You've Been Warned  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2014

He has a lot of fancy credentials and yes he went to Georgetown University but Georgetown must be an awful school because they taught this Doctor zero compassion. He literally told me at the end of my visit go see your regular doc for pain control. What? It was a Friday afternoon and my regular Doctor was closed so here I sit suffering in bed at 1:45am because of Dr. Kramer. What type of Reumetoligist lets his patients suffer? I have real pain not mysterious back pain! Anyway, If you are looking for a Doctor to give some advice on Lupus, this might be your man. If you are looking to have your illness treated with respect and thoroughness, move along..

|  Waste of Time - Seek Help Elsewhere  |  show details
by Jeff Smith on Dec 17th, 2013

Our daughter, who is in great pain from a number of symptoms, was diagnosed with Lupus by another physician who was recommending aggressive treatment. We went to Dr. Kramer for a second opinion to be certain of our way forward. He reviewed the other tests conducted heretofore and described them as "unremarkable" and ordered some more tests. When these results came in, all he would tell us was to "come back in February." Nothing was said about whether our daughter in fact had Lupus or not, nor whether she should continue the drug treatment she was taking or (more importantly) begin the treatment already recommended by the other physician. This "advice" was left on a voice mail. When we called to follow-up, the Office Manager refused to discuss it or provide a direct answer except "when would you like to schedule your appointment?" We will return to this Doctor, and I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone, who by the way is not listed on the Lupus.org site as "qualified" to anyone.

|  Very caring and compassionate  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

From the time my father and I walk into the office and are greeted by the office staff, through the interaction of Dr. Kramer with my father, we are treated with respect and compassion. It shows that everyone here truly cares about their patients. My father (age 88) continues to speak highly of his visits well after he returns home. Thanks to everone there!

|  Great Doctor Highly Recommend him and his staff!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 18th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Kramer that took time to listenand understand my arthritis pain issues and I highly recommend him. The Xray tech in another office told me he s th ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com