Internists, Rheumatologist
Johns Creek Specialist Center
3350 Paddock Pkwy
Suwanee, GA 30024
678-679-6210
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Waste of Time - Seek Help Elsewhere  |  show details
by Jeff Smith on Dec 17th, 2013

Our daughter, who is in great pain from a number of symptoms, was diagnosed with Lupus by another physician who was recommending aggressive treatment. We went to Dr. Kramer for a second opinion to be certain of our way forward. He reviewed the other tests conducted heretofore and described them as "unremarkable" and ordered some more tests. When these results came in, all he would tell us was to "come back in February." Nothing was said about whether our daughter in fact had Lupus or not, nor whether she should continue the drug treatment she was taking or (more importantly) begin the treatment already recommended by the other physician. This "advice" was left on a voice mail. When we called to follow-up, the Office Manager refused to discuss it or provide a direct answer except "when would you like to schedule your appointment?" We will return to this Doctor, and I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone, who by the way is not listed on the Lupus.org site as "qualified" to anyone.

|  Very caring and compassionate  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

From the time my father and I walk into the office and are greeted by the office staff, through the interaction of Dr. Kramer with my father, we are treated with respect and compassion. It shows that everyone here truly cares about their patients. My father (age 88) continues to speak highly of his visits well after he returns home. Thanks to everone there!