Dr. Alan Hibberd MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery San Antonio, TX

December 9th, 2014
Arrogant and incompetant
Arrogant and incompetent. Missed a fracture when writing a report based on the radiologist's report. As a result, I was labeled a problem patient for "refusing" to walk. 1 year after my accident, I am still unable to sit, thanks to his refusal of my request for an MRI, and his dismissal of my symptoms. A patient's worst nightmare!

February 6th, 2014
Best Orthopedic Physician in town!
Dr. Hibberd is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients and spends so much time with them! He asks a lot of questions and makes sure you understand what is going on and what your options are. Very professional staff from the girls at the front to his Medical Secretary, Monica! He even called me to see how I was doing after the appointment... Seriously, who does that these days? I would recommend him to any one looking for a caring, professional physician! Thanks, Dr. Hibberd!

September 24th, 2012
Find another doctor
Been going to him for two months and today he asked me to explain what all was going on. It's like he doesn't remember me from two weeks ago and doesn't even look at my chart. He's in and out in less than 10 minutes. He's about the dollar and not the patient. Will choose another doctor to go to.