Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Arrogant and incompetant show details Arrogant and incompetant
Dec 9th, 2014

Arrogant and incompetent. Missed a fracture when writing a report based on the radiologist's report. As a result, I was labeled a problem patient for "refusing" to walk. 1 year after my accident, I am still unable to sit, thanks to his refusal of my request for an MRI, and his dismissal of my symptoms. A patient's worst nightmare!

Best Orthopedic Physician in town! show details Best Orthopedic Physician in town!
by Chris G. on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Hibberd is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients and spends so much time with them! He asks a lot of questions and makes sure you understand what is going on and what your options are. Very professional staff from the girls at the front to his Medical Secretary, Monica! He even called me to see how I was doing after the appointment... Seriously, who does that these days? I would recommend him to any one looking for a caring, professional physician! Thanks, Dr. Hibberd!

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Aug 28th, 2013

Please do not see this Doctor! My son tore his ACL in June. Dr. Hibberd recommended Physical Therapy first and the we would schedule his surgery. The whole month of July, my son went to Physical Therapy. Once that was over we made our follow up appointment and Dr. Hibberd told us to come back in two weeks and we'll go from there. A total waste of time!! He likes to schedule appointments with you every 2 weeks and nothing is ever done at these follow-up appointments. You have to wait for him at least 45 minutes in the exam room and he's in and out within 10 minutes. If all his appointments last that long, then why are we waiting for him for 45 minutes? I'm extremely annoyed with him and the way he practices. Needless to say, we ended up taking my son to see Dr. Schmidt who is amazing. His surgery was successful and scheduled 2 days after our first visit!! Hmmmmm... Dr Hibberd. Don't waste your time or your money on this Doctor...please!!

Worst show details Worst
Mar 5th, 2013

A horrible doctor, he managed to hurt me more than this disease. He is arrogant and unhelpful. All he manages to do is rack up money for multiple visits (he seems to be a pro at that) and scans. After that, he declares he is done but wants more visits interspersed over time (for more money most likely). He doesn't seem to care at all about the patient and somehow manages to hurt you more each visit (like he's trying to top himself). Don't waste your time, money, or sanity.

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Sep 24th, 2012

Been going to him for two months and today he asked me to explain what all was going on. It's like he doesn't remember me from two weeks ago and doesn't even look at my chart. He's in and out in less than 10 minutes. He's about the dollar and not the patient. Will choose another doctor to go to.

I am very pleased with Dr. Hibberd show details I am very pleased with Dr. Hibberd
Oct 5th, 2011

I have had both hips replaced in the last 8 years and wouldn't have anybody but Dr. Hibberd. He also took care of me when I broke my arm. I trust him and have never had a long wait. I recommend him to people who need a surgeon. I will be needing to have my knees fixed and he will do it.

Jul 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Hibberd. In the three visits I have had with him, he has spent a grand total of about 20 minutes with me. He is very impersonal, no sense of caring about his patients well-being, and seems to care more about his diagno

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

had emergency surgery at Christus Santa Rosa and I could not have recd better care than what Doctor Hibberd gave me. He was caring, concerned and very professional. He is a man of few words but when he does speak it is in the utmost caring way. I will rec

Read Full Review at yahoo.com