Dr. Alan Hibberd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Hibberd?

Great surgeon!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I broke my leg and it wouldn't heal for a year.I have rheumatoid arthritis and that was not helping the situation. Dr Hibbard figured out why and after he removed stem cells from my good leg and inserted them into the old break it is finally healing and I can stand on it again! He's really great to work with, very caring and knowledgeable.

Arrogant and incompetant

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Arrogant and incompetent. Missed a fracture when writing a report based on the radiologist's report. As a result, I was labeled a problem patient for "refusing" to walk. 1 year after my accident, I am still unable to sit, thanks to his refusal of my request for an MRI, and his dismissal of my symptoms. A patient's worst nightmare!

Best Orthopedic Physician in town!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr. Hibberd is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients and spends so much time with them! He asks a lot of questions and makes sure you understand what is going on and what your options are. Very professional staff from the girls at the front to his Medical Secretary, Monica! He even called me to see how I was doing after the appointment... Seriously, who does that these days? I would recommend him to any one looking for a caring, professional physician! Thanks, Dr. Hibberd!

Find another doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Been going to him for two months and today he asked me to explain what all was going on. It's like he doesn't remember me from two weeks ago and doesn't even look at my chart. He's in and out in less than 10 minutes. He's about the dollar and not the patient. Will choose another doctor to go to.

Posted on August 1st, 2017