Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Arrogant and incompetant show details Arrogant and incompetant
Dec 9th, 2014

Arrogant and incompetent. Missed a fracture when writing a report based on the radiologist's report. As a result, I was labeled a problem patient for "refusing" to walk. 1 year after my accident, I am still unable to sit, thanks to his refusal of my request for an MRI, and his dismissal of my symptoms. A patient's worst nightmare!

Best Orthopedic Physician in town! show details Best Orthopedic Physician in town!
by Chris G. on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Hibberd is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients and spends so much time with them! He asks a lot of questions and makes sure you understand what is going on and what your options are. Very professional staff from the girls at the front to his Medical Secretary, Monica! He even called me to see how I was doing after the appointment... Seriously, who does that these days? I would recommend him to any one looking for a caring, professional physician! Thanks, Dr. Hibberd!

Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Sep 24th, 2012

Been going to him for two months and today he asked me to explain what all was going on. It's like he doesn't remember me from two weeks ago and doesn't even look at my chart. He's in and out in less than 10 minutes. He's about the dollar and not the patient. Will choose another doctor to go to.

I am very pleased with Dr. Hibberd show details I am very pleased with Dr. Hibberd
Oct 5th, 2011

I have had both hips replaced in the last 8 years and wouldn't have anybody but Dr. Hibberd. He also took care of me when I broke my arm. I trust him and have never had a long wait. I recommend him to people who need a surgeon. I will be needing to have my knees fixed and he will do it.