Dr Alan Hilibrand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Alan Hilibrand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Very happy with my recent back surgery. I am pain free thanks to Dr. Hilibrand. He told me he could help me and he did

May 12th, 2017

Brilliant. He fixed my back perfectly. No more back pain. Thank you Doctor

February 18th, 2017

The surgery on my spine was very successful. I had been incapacitated for most of the day b/c of the stenosis pinching my sciatic nerve. The day after surgery they got me up and the pain running down the back of my legs was gone

October 14th, 2016

Our relationship with our surgeon

Courteous, kind, and truly tries to figure out how to correct our problems . Spends a lot of time determining what course to take . My husband and I both feel very comfortable in his care.

May 11th, 2016

Patient

If there were more than 5 stars, Dr. Hilibrand deserves every one of them. My quality of life was slowly deteriorating for about 2 years until my surgery. Dr. Hilibrand's analysis of my condition, his focus on the detail, fully explaining my situation, his recommendation to correct it, his personal interest in me and my recovery, and obviously his superior skill as a surgeon has given me back me. 2 days out of surgery I was walking and completely out of pain (a little stiff, but no real pain). 1 month out of surgery and I have returned to the "old me" - no pain or numbness, full range of motion, back in the gym, and doing all the things that were so painful to do before. At all times, Dr. Hilibrand kept me fully informed of my status and the "next steps" (initial office evaluation / pre-op the day of surgery / post-op immediately following surgery / consultation prior to leaving the hospital / follow up office visit) - and he was "dead on" accurate! In my opinion (and I have been seen and treated by many orthopedic surgeons), Dr. Hilibrand is the best by far. I would not hesitate for one second to totally recommend him to family, close friends, and even total strangers. I know he must hear this many times over, but, Thank You Dr. Hilibrand for giving me back my quality of life.

March 31st, 2016

Thanks for the awesome outcome after major surgery

It's now 9 months since MAJOR surgery performed by Dr Hilibrand The outcome is phenomenal. Before surgery I couldn't stand or walk without severe pain. I can now do everything even jog. Both Dr Hilibrand and his nurse Jody Walters were fantastic. They always took their time to help me and answer questions. I also give myself a lot of credit since I did everything I was told to do even if I didn't like to. Would recommend Dr Hilibrand to anyone with back problems.

December 1st, 2015

After a very long surgery, 8 hrs, and the fusion of L2, 3, 4, 5 the outcome was great!!! I can now walk and stand without pain. Would definitely recommend him to all that need back surgery!!!!! WONDERFUL SURGEON!!!

October 19th, 2015

Back surgery

Definitely would recommend Dr. Hilibrand as I felt very comfortable and never rushed. It was a big decision to have back surgery and the doctor and his office took it seriously. On follow up Dr. Hilibrand's nurse assistant always answered questions and concerns with a sensitive and timely matter.

October 19th, 2015

Went from spending the rest of my life in a motorized cart to having my life back!!! THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ENJOY LIFE AGAIN

September 30th, 2015

Trust him with my life

Having your cervical spine (neck) fused its a very scary undertaking but she you trust the doctor and their staff out makes it much better. I was 31 when i first saw the doctor and he calmed my fears i knew i was in the right hands. He explained everything in detail and if i liked confused he put it all in nine medical terms.

September 8th, 2015

Don't go to this guy.

Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest, We would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. If interested in discussing further, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Thank you, Rothman Institute

SHOW

September 4th, 2015

Dr Hilibrand is an excellent surgeon. Strong follow up . Pleased with my outcome. (Lumbar laminectomy with L4 - L5 fusion)