Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Pat Duffy on May 11th, 2016

If there were more than 5 stars, Dr. Hilibrand deserves every one of them. My quality of life was slowly deteriorating for about 2 years until my surgery. Dr. Hilibrand's analysis of my condition, his focus on the detail, fully explaining my situation, his recommendation to correct it, his personal interest in me and my recovery, and obviously his superior skill as a surgeon has given me back me. 2 days out of surgery I was walking and completely out of pain (a little stiff, but no real pain). 1 month out of surgery and I have returned to the "old me" - no pain or numbness, full range of motion, back in the gym, and doing all the things that were so painful to do before. At all times, Dr. Hilibrand kept me fully informed of my status and the "next steps" (initial office evaluation / pre-op the day of surgery / post-op immediately following surgery / consultation prior to leaving the hospital / follow up office visit) - and he was "dead on" accurate! In my opinion (and I have been seen and treated by many orthopedic surgeons), Dr. Hilibrand is the best by far. I would not hesitate for one second to totally recommend him to family, close friends, and even total strangers. I know he must hear this many times over, but, Thank You Dr. Hilibrand for giving me back my quality of life.

Thanks for the awesome outcome after major surgery show details Thanks for the awesome outcome after major surgery
by Lavern R on Mar 31st, 2016

It's now 9 months since MAJOR surgery performed by Dr Hilibrand The outcome is phenomenal. Before surgery I couldn't stand or walk without severe pain. I can now do everything even jog. Both Dr Hilibrand and his nurse Jody Walters were fantastic. They always took their time to help me and answer questions. I also give myself a lot of credit since I did everything I was told to do even if I didn't like to. Would recommend Dr Hilibrand to anyone with back problems.

by Lavern R on Dec 1st, 2015

After a very long surgery, 8 hrs, and the fusion of L2, 3, 4, 5 the outcome was great!!! I can now walk and stand without pain. Would definitely recommend him to all that need back surgery!!!!! WONDERFUL SURGEON!!!

Back surgery show details Back surgery
by Arielle Warner on Oct 19th, 2015

Definitely would recommend Dr. Hilibrand as I felt very comfortable and never rushed. It was a big decision to have back surgery and the doctor and his office took it seriously. On follow up Dr. Hilibrand's nurse assistant always answered questions and concerns with a sensitive and timely matter.

Thank you for giving me back my life show details Thank you for giving me back my life
Oct 19th, 2015

Went from spending the rest of my life in a motorized cart to having my life back!!! THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ENJOY LIFE AGAIN

Trust him with my life show details Trust him with my life
Sep 30th, 2015

Having your cervical spine (neck) fused its a very scary undertaking but she you trust the doctor and their staff out makes it much better. I was 31 when i first saw the doctor and he calmed my fears i knew i was in the right hands. He explained everything in detail and if i liked confused he put it all in nine medical terms.

Sep 7th, 2015

Don't go to this guy.

Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest, We would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. If interested in discussing further, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Thank you, Rothman Institute

Sep 4th, 2015

Dr Hilibrand is an excellent surgeon. Strong follow up . Pleased with my outcome. (Lumbar laminectomy with L4 - L5 fusion)

An excellent surgeon who is kind and caring. show details An excellent surgeon who is kind and caring.
Nov 30th, 2010

I was blessed to have him on the surgery for my spine trauma. I have had 3 spine surgeries over the last 10 years. He also preformed major tumor surgery on a friend. His skills are excellent and both him and his staff are kind and compassionate.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse