A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Halperin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Halperin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Halperin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Alan Halperin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Halperin practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Port Chester Dermatologists.