A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jeppsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jeppsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeppsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jeppsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Alan Jeppsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Jeppsen practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jeppsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.