A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jeppsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jeppsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeppsen
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Jeppsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeppsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jeppsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest A Jeppsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Jeppsen practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jeppsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.