A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jeppsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jeppsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeppsen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeppsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeppsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jeppsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest A Jeppsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Jeppsen practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jeppsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Jeppsen practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.