inactive

Alan A Schapker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2011
Very caring doctor; highly recommend him
Dr. Schapker has been my doctor for over 21 years. He listens to the issues, and explains his findings very well. I never feel rushed at all, and it's fairly easy to get an appointment as needed.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Schapker has been my doctor for over 23 years. He is the perfect mix of knowledge and compassion. He delivered my babies and helped me through a miscarriage. He cares deeply and yet is very professional and he knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him!

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Alan Schapker has been my ob/gyn for 30 years. I was in disbelief when I read he was rated so low. This Dr. has always been very professional, very knowledgeable and keeps up with all the newest info. and technology. He spends a lot of time with me, and always has. He never seems rushed and makes a sometimes uncomfortable visit (gyn) very reassuring and easy.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family, and have.Wait time in office is less than 15 min. Today it was 5 min.

April 9th, 2010
guessing what is wrong
i have not met such a doctor that seems so indifferent with what his patient is telling him when there is pain. i went to him with a problem and he made it worse with his "procedure". instead of trying to find out what is wrong right away.."come back in a month,we'll see how ur doing" A Month!! I felt like saying "at least pretend you care"