Psychiatrists

6001 Truxtun Ave
Ste 160
Bakersfield, CA 93309
661-323-6410
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  BEWARE  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

This Dr. should NOT be trusted. A doctor takes a oath to " Cause No Harm." It was my unfortunate experience to be one that he cause harm too. While he sits there with the smile, don't be filled by his smug underlying of humility for you or your child. All he cares about is money, embracing pharmaceutical reps perks and would let anyone crawling to a room on antipsychotics, when they aren't in the least psychotic. He snubs those who have mental illness and is a hypocrisy to those he works for and with. He has no business being in this profession or taken seriously and makes a mockery of ethics and the oath taken by many a Doctor I have seen in my lifetime. Please look into a doctor that has more genuine credibility. I'd feel bad for his staff if he didn't bribe them with material objects and free fine dining.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Ma is great. He gets my autistic son to talk to him, and also talks to me in plain language so I can understand what's going on. I feel like he has helped me make excellent treatment choices for my son.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Took my son for ADHD, he got right to the point. We have only had our first visit, but we he scheduled us right away for a follow up visit.