A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Djukic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Djukic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Djukic, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rett Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Djukic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Djukic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra Djukic MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra Djukic practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Djukic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandra Djukic practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.