A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Djukic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Djukic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Djukic, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rett Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Djukic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Djukic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Djukic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra Djukic practice?
Dr. Aleksandra Djukic practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.