A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Wirga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Wirga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Wirga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirga graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wirga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra Henryka Wirga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra H. Wirga practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Wirga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandra Wirga practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.