A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alen Cohen, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alen Cohen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alen N Cohen FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alen N. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alen Cohen practices Otolaryngology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Otolaryngologists.