A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alen Cohen, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alen Cohen, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alen N Cohen FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alen N. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alen Cohen practices Otolaryngology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Otolaryngologists.