A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kawana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kawana is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawana graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kawana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Yasunori Kawana MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Y. Kawana practice?
- Dr. Alex Kawana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alex Kawana practices Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists.